12/12/2005

It Is Finished




Saturday, December 17th, 2005
10:00 AM
Ohio Dominican University
Winter Commencement

Ok so I haven't written anything here in a long time. That is because I have devoted the vast, VAST majority of my creative energy to the myriad of projects that have been required of me this semester. But that is all behind me now, because .... I AM FINISHED, I am done, I am gone, I am Casper, I will finally graduate from college this Saturday at 10 am. Can I just tell you how relieved I am. Or course this means venturing back out into the cruel, cruel world of gainful employment, but I will worry about that on Monday :-)

So at any rate this means you should be seeing a bit more of me around here from now on. I really would like to do some writing that I don't have to turn in for a grade. I am thinking about doing something creative. I think I might write some short stories to start with. Of course I will again be contributing my cutting edge analysis to events of the day in a way that is totally hip and relevant to the youth of today, so stay tuned

Thanks for dropping by, wish me luck

Brian

2 comments:

John McCollum said...

Wow. Congratlations. What a year for you. Praise God.

Mark K. said...

Congratulations, indeed.