1/26/2009

25 Random Things about Me - This is Amanda's Fault

OK so 25 random statements about myself. Here we go... I am not tagging anyone as I believe that everyone around me has already been tagged by someone else.

1. I never ever never would have believed or conceived that my job title would someday be: Stay At Home Dad.

2. My life changed forever the day I first saw Star Wars.

3. I had Pneumonia 3 times before I was a year old.

4. The only thing I really learned in the boy scouts was how to play Dungeons and Dragons.

5. The first rock concert I ever went to was Judas Priest. I was in 8th grade.

6. The first concert I went to was the London Symphony Orchestra

7. I love books. I currently own more books than I can ever possibly read, and yet I hope to acquire more.

8. I often read 3 – 4 books simultaneously.

9. Even though I am no longer a practicing Catholic, I don't consider myself to be protestant as I am not actually protesting anything.

10. I often dream I am staying at my Aunt and Uncles house in Chicago, and I always find some new room that I never noticed before.

11. I am pretty sure that you only pretend to like me.

12. I love to, and am pretty good at, cooking for large groups of people.

13. Even though I haven't lived there in years I still think of Chicago as my home town.

14. I wore a Ronald Reagan for president button to my first day of fourth grade.

15. I am not as conservative as you think.

16. I have very little use for people who put ideology ahead of compassion.

17. I am as equally annoyed by the far right as I am by the far left.

18. I love gardens, I hate gardening.

19. I could eat pizza for every meal.

20. As many times as I have tried to walk away from it. I have come to terms with this one thing: I am in fact a “gamer”

21. I started playing drums when I was 31 years old.

22. I would really like to live in London England … at least for a while.

23. I am embarrassed by the number of jobs I have had.

24. I love to read about/study history. I love to read fantasy. I have found that these two things have way more in common that I am comfortable with.

25. I once wrote a history paper in an advanced level class in college about the historical relevance of the Lord of the Rings … I got an A on that paper.

1 comment:

Karen said...

10. randy has dreams like this, only it's our house. it was more so when we lived in our house in clintonville, though.

11. i don't pretend well, nor do i lie well. so deal.

13. i feel this way about detroit.

15. ha! i knew it. mainly, b/c you are married to erica.

22. ME TOO.

23. i once had 10 jobs in one summer. why am i proud of this.